Your “Google My Business” listing is your online digital anchor.
If you don’t have one, you’re missing out.
If you have one but it’s not up to date, you’re hurting yourself.
If you have one and it’s inaccurate information, then you’re really sinking yourself as far as visibility to Google.
Insider Tip: Two important search signals that Google factors into a business’s visibility and overall rankings are:
Better Search Results = More Local Business
Take control with our new platform and done-for-you service:
We’ll optimize your Google My Business record and key citations and directories:
- Claim/Optimize your Google Business Record.
- Claim, optimize and manage your listings across up to 48 industry-specific directories, building a consistent digital presence for your business.
- Monthly Posting and image updates to Google My Business record (Google loves this).
- Synchronize all updates across your directory listings (consistency!).
We’ll provide you with a dashboard & monthly reporting of all Google My Business activity including website visits, phone calls & requests for directions.
BUT WAIT, there’s more!
They are the second major factor that influences your ability to appear in the coveted “3 Pack” on search. One that also has an effect every step of the way when people are considering your business…
And yes, we have that covered from EVERY angle.
(Which business on the right would YOU choose?)
We’ll help you monitor, respond to, and solicit reviews from happy customers.
Watch this video to see how our service makes it easy for your customers & clients to give you 5-star reviews so you can outpace your competitors!
Both options include:
Google My Business and Directories/Citations
- Google My Business claimed or created if needed
(Setup requires temporary access to your Google My Business Record)
- Google My Business Optimization: Images, categories, hours, business info
- Syncronization of all changes across up to 48 industry specific directories
- Monthly posting to your Google My Business record highlighting a service or aspect of your business
Review Solicitation and Processing
- Monthly processing of customer emails provided by you: A series of 3 emails are sent to each customer over a week’s time requesting a review and leading them right to your Google Business review form. Once they respond they are removed from the series.
- Live monitoring of all reviews with notifications.
- Ability to respond to reviews from your dashboard
- Dashboard view and monthly reporting of all review activity
Your own private dashboard:
- See all the activity that results from your Google My Business page (clicks to website, phone calls, requests for directions).
- See all review activity
- Monitor up to 50 of your most important keywords (we know them) for search positions for:
- Google Map
- Google Search
- Bing Search
- Yahoo Search
- Update your Google Business record anytime from the dashboard and know that within 48 hours it will be synchronized across all of your directory listings. (Staying consistent).
- Create widgets that show your best and latest reviews on your website. These are huge for converting visitors no matter how they found your website. We’ll take care of installing them on your home page and a Reviews page.
Don’t Worry. This is a completely Done-For-You Service.
We’ll set up everything. The ONLY thing you need to do is feed us lists of happy customers a couple of times a month and we will “feed the system” to request and lead your customers through the process of leaving a review.
Ready to take action?
Just submit the form below and I will contact you to get everything established. – Roland