How to Gain a Positively Unfair Advantage in Local Search Results
Listen, after nearly 25 years of working with local contractors on their website and search marketing I get it ….
You’re thinking about:
- Getting the phone to ring consistently.
- Having enough business to keep the crews working.
- Increasing business year over year.
- Appearing at the top of searches your prospects are doing.
… probably in about that order.
You generally know what Search Engine Marketing is but:
- You get dozens of calls a week from so-called SEO companies to help you claim your Google Business record. Some even claim to BE Google.
- You get even more emails making the same vague claims. Mostly from overseas.
- Your web designer made a nice site but really doesn’t get Search Engine optimization.
- You suspect that it is probably expensive to get done right.
You’re probably less aware that:
- Google keeps moving the goalpost by introducing new ad types that push your listings down.
- A HUGE chunk of the traffic finds you first not on your website but on your Google My Business Record.
- Optimizing for Google can increase the power of everything else you do online.
Have you heard of the 80/20 Rule?
There are many things you can do to enhance your online presence on search. We have programs that cover most of them. Feel free to contact us to discuss them.
But if you are truly looking to increase calls for 20% of the cost keep reading…
Your “Google My Business” listing is your online digital anchor.
- If you don’t have one, you’re missing out.
- If you have one but it’s not up to date, you’re hurting yourself.
- If you have one and it’s inaccurate information, then you’re really sinking yourself as far as visibility to Google.
Insider Tip: Two important search signals that Google factors into a business’s visibility and overall rankings are:
Wondering how YOUR business stacks up?
Be Found. Be Trusted. Be Chosen. Always.
Reach customers where it matters. Instantly deliver your business content to the search engines, social media, voice search, and mobile apps that matter most.
Take control with our New Platform and Done-For-You service:
We’ll optimize your Google My Business record and key citations and directories:
- Claim/Optimize your Google Business Record.
- Claim, optimize and manage your listings across up to 48 industry-specific directories, building a consistent digital presence for your business.
- Monthly Posting and image updates to Google My Business record (Google loves this).
- Synchronize all updates across your directory listings (consistency!). And keep them that way.
We’ll provide you with a dashboard & monthly reporting of all Google My Business activity including website visits, phone calls & requests for directions.
Insider Tip: You’ll be amazed by how much business activity comes from your Google Business record.
BUT WAIT, there’s more!
They are the second major factor that influences your ability to appear in the coveted “3 Pack” on search. One that also has an effect every step of the way when people are considering your business…
And yes, we have that covered from EVERY angle.
(Which business on the right would YOU choose?)
We’ll help you monitor, respond to, and solicit reviews from happy customers.
Watch this video to see how our service makes it easy for your customers & clients to give you 5-star reviews so you can outpace your competitors!
Both options include:
Google My Business and Directories/Citations
- Google My Business claimed or created if needed
(Setup requires temporary access to your Google My Business Record)
- Google My Business Optimization: Images, categories, hours, business info
- Syncronization of all changes across up to 48 industry specific directories
- Monthly posting to your Google My Business record highlighting a service or aspect of your business
Review Solicitation and Processing
- Monthly processing of customer emails provided by you: A series of 3 emails are sent to each customer over a week’s time requesting a review and leading them right to your Google Business review form. Once they respond they are removed from the series.
- Live monitoring of all reviews with notifications.
- Ability to respond to reviews from your dashboard
- Dashboard view and monthly reporting of all review activity
Your own private dashboard:
- See all the activity that results from your Google My Business page (clicks to website, phone calls, requests for directions).
- See all review activity
- Monitor up to 50 of your most important keywords (we know them) for search positions for:
- Google Map
- Google Search
- Bing Search
- Yahoo Search
- Update your Google Business record anytime from the dashboard and know that within 48 hours it will be synchronized across all of your directory listings. (Staying consistent).
- Create widgets that show your best and latest reviews on your website. These are huge for converting visitors no matter how they found your website. We’ll take care of installing them on your home page and a Reviews page.
Don’t Worry. This is a completely Done-For-You Service.
We’ll set up everything. The ONLY thing you need to do is feed us lists of happy customers a couple of times a month and we will “feed the system” to request and lead your customers through the process of leaving a review.
Ready to take action?
Just submit the form below and I will contact you to get everything established. – Roland